Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Letter to Anne Frank

Dearest Anne Frank,

I know, i was born ages after your death and i know i will never get the chance to meet you. I really enjoyed reading your diary and in the mean time i realised that there is no reason for not being happy. If you could be happy no matter what in that Secret Annexe of yours, I have no idea why shouldn't everyone be happy. Nothing can hold us back from living our lives as we want to. Even if we have some difficulties, we can get over them by confiding in people and realising what really is important and what is not.

Without realising, you have taught millions of people how to be happy in all conditions and never giving up on our ideals. I understood after reading your diary that even if we lose all our money, all our goods and properties; if we still have a little bit of happiness stuck in our hearts, we can always be happy. I truly understand all your feelings and i see a bit of myself in you.

After seeing what you have experienced, seeing how you've suffered; i promise you that i will always try and be happy no matter what happens. I will always look at the bright side of life. I will never think of the misery but the beauty that still remains. Thank you for being my guiding light. I will never forget about your diary and i will never give up on my dreams and ideals. Thank you for teaching me all these.


Yours truly, Mina.

No comments:

Post a Comment